|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Searching for a fosterer/adopter for an adorable (but stressed-out) black cat that is getting into fights/getting bullied (not suited for a life on the streets as a community cat).
* 98% black, 2% random white/grey furs
* Roughly 3 years old, female, short-haired
* Expressive and vocal (lots of meows, chirps, purrs from her!)
* Likely abandoned (very friendly to humans! She has never hissed or swatted at me in a non-playful manner.)
* Docile and gentle (the vet even complimented her on how calm she was during her check-up.)
* Extremely food-motivated (this is a good way to start getting to know her!)
* Loves scritches around the head and neck area (it’s very cute when she’s enjoying it.)
* Not very street-smart… she’s likely being bullied and getting into fights with other community cats. This stresses her out, which leads to over-grooming and some baldness.
* She is neutered but will need to be vaccinated and her health status checked when fostered/adopted
* To be a solely indoor cat or the only cat or only pet in the household (she may get frightened/continue to overgroom from stress)
* Allow me to check your home and make sure it is cat-safe. (I will be using Cat Welfare Society’s adoption procedures for the check)
* Allow me to do follow-ups with you and make sure she is doing okay after being fostered/adopted.
* I will help secure and bring her to your place. Other ways I am willing to contribute can be discussed later.
* For her to go to a loving home (because I would adopt her if I could.)
Feel free to message me (WA: 96521357) with any questions/concerns.