|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Leia (and her brother, Leo) were rescued when they were about 2-3 months old. They have since blossomed into adorable, affectionate and playful kittens in their boarding house and looking for a home they can call theirs, forever.
Leia LOVES affection and attention. Even if you just met her, she’d let you carry/hug/kiss her. She’d be the purrfect therapy cat after a long day at work! She’s a little slimmer than her brother but she still loves her Churu treats. She also plays well with her brother and loves toys.
Leia is sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed and FIV/Felv negative. She eats both wet & dry food, and uses the litterbox. She is a truly loveable kit that’ll allow you to give her belly rubs and kisses and trim her nails easily.
While we’d love for Leia to go to a forever home with Leo, we are open to adopting her out to first-time cat owners or even those with existing pets. A home trial can be arranged for those with existing cats/pets. For adoption queries, please either contact send a SMS/Whatsapp to Jillian at 96563344 (no calls pls!) or @stardustfam via Instagram.
Please refer to the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing or installing small grilles (2inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken when bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be given good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.