|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Bacon is a torbie cat which is short for tortoiseshell-tabby. She was found abandoned and was hiding inside drain for 2 whole months before feeder is able to trap her for sterilization. During the 2 months before she was rescued, Bacon was constantly bullied by resident community cats in that area and is very lucky to be rescued and is currently in a commercial boarding facility.
Bacon just like to chill out and mind her own business and is friendly towards human and cats. She is very active so a cat proof home is a must. At times, we will see Bacon looking aimlessly at the ceiling and deep down, we know that she longs for a home. Are you that special someone who will give her a home?
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.