|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
1 year old Blackie was rescued from the industrial area. He is thriving in a home environment.
Blackie is a affectionate, friendly, easygoing lap cat. He is perfect for first time owners. He is very adaptable and will adapt well to a new environment. As he needs cat companionship, he does best in a household with 2 or 3 cats. We can pair him up with another cat if you prefer to adopt a pair.
He is healthy, tested negative for felv & fiv, sterilized, vaccinated, de wormed and deflead. He is litter trained and on a mix of good quality wet and dry food.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please whatsapp June at 91721410. No calls & sms please 🙂
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.
- Home trial of 2 months before we can formalize the adoption process. Adoption contract has to be signed