|Age||1 year(s) 3 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
CARROT, was found one rainy night under the cars, scared and hungry. Now this chunky veggie is indoors and looking for her forever home!
Carrot is a ~1+ yr old female kitty with beautiful golden eyes, and a colorful warm coat. Carrot’s calm and gentle purrsonality makes her a purrfect choice for first-time cat owners looking for a companion cat or for homes with existing pets! Carrot might take time to get use to new people and new environment but she’s not feisty or aggressive at all.
Carrot’s being fostered in a multi-cat household and gets along w/ all the other cats (even rambunctious kittens) there. While she might not be a lap cat, she does love being doted on. She enjoys getting chin scritches and pets, and often knead and purr especially while being brushed.
If you think you can commit to caring for this vitamin packed veggie throughout her lifetime, please send a text message/WhatsApp to 9296 5923.
To see more of her photos/videos, do look up the hashtag #acarrotkittyaday on Instagram!
Please read the following adoption requirements before making contact:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Carrot must be kept INDOORS only. If bringing out for supervised walks, please ensure a leash and harness is used.
3. Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
5. Carrot must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
6. Carrot must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
8. Token adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies. Vet receipts will be provided.
9. Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and occasional home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted (by appointment only).