|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Cedar and Petal’s fosterer is leaving the country soon and the pair needs a foster home/ new home
If you have extra space at the time being, do consider them
Cedar and Petal are inseparable, they wish for a loving family who would love to take them as a pair so they can spend this life together till the end.
😿 Cedar and Petal have been homeless since Jan 2019
Cedar | 5 years old | Sterilised | Male
Petal | 3 years old | Sterilised | Female
Cedar and Petal are gentle by nature and are suitable for family with kids. They like to be by your side (or on lap!) while you are chilling at home watching TV, or working on your laptop.
Cedar gives off soft meows despite looking masculine. He loves to chill by sitting against the wall on his back. He also loves sleeping with his humans. As an adult cat, he is practical and loves food and companionship more than anything else. Cedar does not have any teeth due to a previous gum condition which he has already recovered from. Ask me for more details and how to care for him (it is simple and he is just as normal as any other cats)
Petal loves being carried and can be on your lap for a long time. Her sweet and fixed gaze tells you nothing but love. If you love having lap or bed cats, Cedar and Petal are the ones for you!
If you are a genuine adopter who can commit to the cats for the rest of their lives, and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Jiehui at 97110879.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits (pre-arranged) by fosterer when the cat is adopted.
- CWS Adoption guidelines apply