|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Chatte is a blur cat. So blur until she has no sense of danger at all. She loves everyone, loves every cat. And that sometimes may not always be the best for her. Perhaps she was abandoned out and she was constantly bullied by other community cats that she was injured when rescuer rescued her. Chatte is just too friendly for her own good. Chatte deserve a family who will love and protect her
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.