|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Rescued from an offshore island, Cheddar was scrawny, dirty and hissy. Fortunately, she’s come around and is now putting on weight and absolutely adorable.
Cheddar is estimated to be about 7-8 months old and has unique colours, tabby with hints of orange so possibly a torbie? She is sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed and fiv/felv negative. Cheddar loves treats (give her a churu and she’ll be friends with you), kicker toys and butt scritches. One of her favorite pastime is to knead and suckle on blankets. Cheddar eats both wet & dry food and uses the litterbox.
As Cheddar’s still a kitten, it’d be great if she can go to a home with other cats/pets or a home with more hoomans to keep her entertained. For adoption queries, please contact@stardustfam via Instagram or send a SMS/Whatsapp to 92965923 (no calls pls!).
For more photos/videos check out #CheddarCheeseNeko on Instagram!
Please refer to the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing or installing small grilles (1.5-2inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken when bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be given good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.