|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
10 months old Chin Chow and Cheng Tng were born on the streets and taken into foster care with their family. They are thriving in a home environment.
Lap cat Chin Chow is extremely affectionate and friendly. He can integrate into a new environment on the first day and totally feel comfortable in it. His favourite activity is playing teaser toys and interacting with his hoomans and other cats.
Cheng Tng is shy and timid girl. Once she warms up to you, she will reveal her affectionate and playful side. Both are sterilized, vaccinated, healthy, dewormed and deflead. They are litter trained and currently on a mix of good quality wet and dry food.
Chin Chow can be adopted singly in a household with a few other cats. Whereas Cheng Tng can be adopted with her mother. Both of them can be adopted together.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please whatsapp June at 91721410. No calls & sms please 🙂
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.