|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Leo (and his sister, Leia) were rescued when they were about 2-3 months old. They have since blossomed into adorable, affectionate and playful kittens in their boarding house and looking for a home they can call theirs, forever.
Leo is chunkier than his sister and loves food and treats. He also gets along well with the other cats at boarding, bigger or smaller than him. He goes crazy over catnip toys and has lots of energy for play.
Leo is sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed and FIV/Felv negative. He eats both wet & dry food, and uses the litterbox. He is easy to handle – you can rub his belly and trim his nails easily.
While we’d love for him to go to a forever home with Leia, we are open to adopting him out to first-time cat owners or even those with existing pets. A home trial can be arranged for those with existing cats/pets. For adoption queries, please either contact Jillian at 96563344 via SMS or Whatsapp (no calls pls!) or @stardustfam via Instagram.
Please refer to the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing or installing small grilles (2inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken when bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be given good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.