|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Snowball | Female | 2 years old
Rescued from the harsh streets where she do not know when she and her family can get their next meal. Snowball’s family have all been adopted except for herself. Will you give Snowball the home that she deserves?
Snowball is simply a demure lady with a heart shape face. She indeed does have a bigger and squishier face than a usual female cat!
Snowball loves hopping around while playing with her toy mouse. Once settled down, she is an affectionate baby who ask for love and more strokes! Snowball is a also respectful cat as she prefers not to scratch on furniture if she has a cat condo and scratching post to herself. When given a Christmas tree, she do not disturb it. She is made of 55% mature lady and 45% little baby.
It is best if adopter can give her a room to settle down first before allowing her to settle down in the whole house. Like most cats, she will take a few days to settle down while opening up to the adopter.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Jiehui at 97110879.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food, fresh water provided at all times.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits (pre-arranged) by fosterer when the cat is adopted.
Sterilised | FIV / FELV negative | Vaccinated | Dewormed