|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Ever wanted a soft and warm cuddly cat to curl up to after a long day at work?
If your answer is YES, then Cinnamon is THE cat for you.
Despite being a victim of abandonment, this 7-month old sweetheart is still trusting of humans and human company. Cinnamon love cuddles and naps but like with most young cats, she also loves playtime. To entertain her (and give her some exercise), all you’d need is a teaser wand and if you’re feeling really lazy that day, just pass her a clean face towel or blanket to wrestle with.
Cinnamon is sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed, deflead (revolution applied), fiv & felv negative, litterbox-trained, okay w/ nail-trimming & baths, and on a diet of wet & dry food.
If you think you can commit to caring for Cinnamon in a safe & loving environment throughout her lifetime, please send a text or whatsapp message to 92965923.
Please read the following adoption requirements before making contact:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
3. Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
4. Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
5. Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
6. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
7. Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.