|Age||1 year(s) 2 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Search #KittySep on Instagram for more videos and photos! 🙂
A little background story of #KittySEP.
She was first heard yowling loudly. The hoomans decided to look for it. Cut the long story short, she was trapped and sent for spaying. At the clinic, the attending vet suspect she might have given birth before. 😢 Her uterus was abnormal with sign of pyometra. 😖
Good thing is, procedures went smoothly and with antibiotic treatment, she will be on the road to recovery. 💪🏻
She is now recuperating with her fosterer. Do consider giving this gorgeous a furever home that she deserves! ❤️
– Vet-estimated 16months old
– Female, Tabby
– FeLV & FIV Negative
– No ticks/ fleas/ mites, dewormed
– Spayed with tipped ear
– Next vaccination due in Nov
– Independent girl, loves to play and yet gives the gentlest meow!
– Fuss free nail trimming & showering
– Loves wet food and boiled chicken
– Soya-litter trained
Send a text or whatsapp message to Ting at 9382 8850 or King at 82335279 if you are willing to be their responsible owners for life!
Please read the following adoption requirements before making contact:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult. (Keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment of 15-25 years)
2. Home MUST be cat-safe with windows and full gate meshing, or have cat-safe grills.
3. She must be fed good quality food (both wet and dry food).
4. She must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (e.g. annual vaccination boosters)
5. Partial reimbursement of her vet treatments applies. Official receipts for all vet treatments done will be shown to you.
6. Home visits before adoption and allowing periodic home visits by fosterer after adoption