|Age||1 year(s) 1 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Short Story for Beth. She was found abandoned and not wanting a young kitten to roam around, Mdm Tan wishes to find this girl a home 🙂 as a second chance in life. She is an extremely playful gal who is living her life best as she can. She is currently fostered by a kind lady who has other cats. Beth is one daring young Princess who gets her way around the others brothers and sister.
If you are looking for a fun and high energy companion, set a date with her 🙂
CWS adoption guidelines apply –
1) The cat must be kept strictly indoors. If the window and gate grilles are large enough to allow the cat to pass through, they must mesh.
2) Adoption fee of $80 applies.
3) The adopter must be aware that they are to provide good quality food and take the cat for regular vet visits.
4) Please be aware that a cat is a lifetime commitment and adopter must provide it with a lifetime of love and care.
5) A house visit will be conducted. Adopter should get consensus from other family members. The adopter is required to sign an adoption contract so you are aware of your continuing obligations.
Please, WhatsApp / message 96890460 after 11 am, if you are keen to know more about them. Calls will not be entertained.