|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Miang and Manja were rescued from a hoarder situation and had been reliant on each other for support. We are hoping that both of them can be rehomed together so that they dont feel abandoned or neglected again. They are approximately about 2 years old, super loving with humans but of course, they will need time to get to know you too.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do WATSAPP Crystal at 92343145. You can also check out their instagram page https://www.instagram.com/ourpantrycats/
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.