|Age||1 year(s) 5 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Milo nearly became the victim of a stray dog attack if rescuers didn’t rescue him on time. Milo has been in commercial boarding for at least half a year and with his old home still occupied by stray dogs, Milo will not be able to be released back to his old haunt as it is literally not safe anymore..
Milo is only approximately 1.5 years young and he should not be spending the rest of his life in a commercial boarding facility. He should be mingling with other cats in a home environment with tonnes of cat toys and cat nips.. Milo is friendly and playful with other cats but as usual , adopter will need to practice patience in integration of the cats. Milo is super easy to manage and will be a great addition to your home.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.