|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Mole was rescued from the western residential area of Singapore after complains were received. Mole was suspected to be abandoned by his ex-owners and he was seen begging for food from people in the neighborhood. As there are stray dogs in the neighborhood, the area is not safe for Mole at all.
Mole has been sterilized, vaccinated, and dewormed ever since he got rescued. Mole is shy boy but once he warm up to you, he is very friendly. He is a very easy going cat and he is perfect for someone who is a first time cat owner. Or if you have a very chill resident cat, Mole will be a great addition to your family.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
3. Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
4. Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
5. Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
6. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
7. Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.