|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Semi Long Hair|
Meet the most extraordinary kittens ever. Big eyed with lovely personalities, Nachos & Milo are extremely special kittens. They were born in foster care after the pregnant mama cat was rescued from the street. As their mama cat was weak with flu, they were bottled fed from birth as supplementary feeding. Hence they have special bonding with humans.
Nachos loves kneading on people’s lap and tummy. He is talkative and love communicating and interacting with people. Whereas Milo is extremely affectionate, lovable and jovial. He loves sitting on people lap and snuggling up to them like a baby.
Both are happy go lucky kittens who will bring joy and love to their hoomans. They are currently 1 year old and tested negative for felv and fiv. They are sterilised, vaccinated, dewormed & deflead. They are litter trained and currently on a mix of good quality wet food and freeze dried food.
Please note that they are not suitable in a single cat household. Nachos and Milo have to be adopted together. They will thrive in an existing household without any pets.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please whatsapp June at 91721410. No calls & sms please 🙂
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that magnetic mesh and invisible grills are not suitable for the boys
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.