|Age||2 year(s) 5 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Noodles was abandoned with 8 other cats in an industrial area after the previous tenant had vacated the premises. With limited food resources, Noodles had to compete with other cats for whatever food they can find hence resulting in her not liking other cats. She is more suitable to be in a SINGLE CAT HOUSEHOLD. Do note that Noodles is an extreme lovebug!
She is perfect for a first time cat owner and she is easy going, not fussy with food and love humans. She will be cat who will welcome you at the door at the end of busy work day. She will be the one who will want to sleep with you at night. She will also be the one who dont mind having some of your human food. She is extremely easy to take care but she is quite the athletic cat so the home must be 100% cat proof. Mosquito meshes will not be strong enough for her.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.