|Age||1 year(s) 5 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Paris was finally taken off a high-risk zone earlier this year. With heavy vehicles zooming in and out 24/7, it was not a safe place for her to rest or seek shelter from the harsh weather conditions. A number of cats died there last year and her brother was one of them. Please give this sweetheart a chance to be forever safe from danger and harm.
Paris is currently in foster care and she is definitely thriving in a home environment. With proper introduction and integration, she is able to get along with the resident cats and dog. She loves playtime and has weakness for human affection (rubs, scratchies, cuddles and hugs). She is very human-friendly. Fuss-free grooming like ear cleaning and nail trimming, which is great for first-time owners. She is sterilised, fiv/felv negative, dewormed, deflead and litter trained.
Whether you are a first-time pet parent or with existing pet(s), we are very sure that you will love Paris because we do too! Please contact us if you would like to be her home and forever family.
Please take note of the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be financially stable, and able to provide Paris with quality cat food, love and care
2. Meshing or installing cat-safe grilles (1.5 inch gap) is a must for windows/gates/balcony to prevent Paris from escaping or falling from height (she loves to birdwatch)
3. Paris must be kept strictly indoors but not in a cage. Precautions must be taken when bringing Paris out for walks (with leash and harness)
4. Paris is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Your entire household must be onboard the idea of adopting Paris (helper included)
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. No adoption fee, just a lifetime commitment