|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
1 year old Pebbles is young mother who gave birth in the industrial area. Fortunately, she and her kittens were taking into foster care and they are thriving in a home environment.
Pebbles is a sweet, lovely and affectionate girl. She is friendly with humans and cats. She can be playful at times. As she is easygoing and low maintenance, she is perfect for a first time cat owner.
Pebbles is very bonded with her daughter, Molly. Hence we are looking for a forever home for them together.
She has been tested negative for felv and fiv, dewormed, deflead and sterilized. Full blood works have been done before sterilization, hence she is healthy. She is litter trained and on a mix of good quality wet and dry food and litter trained too.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please whatsapp June at 91721410. No calls & sms please 🙂
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.