|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Poko is a young gal at only 2 years old when she was tipped off by concerned neighbors that she was abandoned just weeks before hari raya when her ex owners moved out without her. Poko was crushed. She loitered at the staircase, hoping her ex owners will be back to bring her back. Going from floor to floor. Meowing incesssively.
Poko is just one of the many cats being abandoned during the . estive periods. but Poko is also very lucky to had been rescued as if there were no tip-off, Poko will most likely be culled by authorities as she had been defecating at the very same staircase when she was found. Only true heartless people will do that.
Poko still lacks self confidence but she loves human affection. Poko is a cat who don’t like drama or conflict. Adopters must be an experience cat owner as Poko needs a lot of assurance from adopters that she will not be abandoned again. She is slowly getting there
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Jake at 85188165
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.