|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Pork-chop is a big size gal with a big booty to boot. She was found abandoned and being so used to a home, Pork-chop has a hard time surviving on the streets. She was rescued by an elderly feeder and currently placed in boarding. Pork-chop is a sweet gal who like human attention once she is warmed up to you. We will never know the exact reason why she was abandoned but we can only focus on helping her in getting adopted into a great home in the future..
We realized that she don’t really like other cats that much so she is may be suited to be in a single cat household. Pork-chop is low maintenance but it will be great if you can engage her in some activities to help her lose some weight. Pork-chop is feeling the blues that matches her fur color…diluted/ blue calico…
Don’t let her moody and grouchy expression stop you from adopting her. We believe she will be one happy cat when she gets adopted into a forever home.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.