|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Pretty was a comm cat in the Teck Whye area and was initially fed by 2 young girls from China. When both of them shifted, Aunty Alice became her feeder.
One night when Aunty was feeding Pretty at the 2nd floor stair case landing, 2 old ladies complained to her that Pretty had peed and pooed in their flower pots and sat on their tables and chairs outside their flats. Both of them threatened to complain to Town Councils and HDB. Aunty had No Choice but to bring her HOME hoping to find her a Home.
Pretty is very independent and gets along well with other cats. She loves head and back rubs and likes to circle the legs rubbing them with the side of her body. When Pretty knows you well, she can be very sweet and may even give you a peck (kiss) on the cheek. Pretty will take time to warm up but once she is familiar with the new environment and humans, she is a great cat.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Aunty Alice at 9149 6338
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.