|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Sandwich is not impressed with the fact that no one is interested in adopting her!!
Sandwich was a super young mommy at the age of approximately 8 months old herself when she was discarded by her ex owners perhaps due to the fact that she had out grew her kitten cuteness. As she was not sterilised at the time, she got pregnant. She tried her best to be a good mom to her kittens, Peanut, Butter and Jelly in the harsh streets before she was rescued. Sandwich is already sterilised and ready to have a home of her own..
Sandwich is somewhat shy but she is very friendly towards human and other cats. She still retain her kitten-like behavior but she does need an experience cat owner who is patient, understanding and is willing to accept some her quirkiness.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
3. Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
4. Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
5. Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
6. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
7. Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.