|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
1 year old Sesame is a victim of abandonment. She was found meowing in a large drain and thankfully rescued. Poor her hid there due to fear after being abandoned.
Sesame is a angel. She is extremely docile, angelic and a total sweetheart. She is friendly with humans, affectionate and easygoing. She loves sayang and butt smacks. And she is a purring machine.
Sesame will be okay in a single cat household. She will also do well with calm cats or dogs if integrated properly. She is healthy, sterilized and tested negative for felv and fiv. She is litter trained and currently on a mix of good quality wet and dry food.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please whatsapp June at 91721410. No calls & sms please 🙂
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.