Neglected by his previous owner, Shadow fell from height but survived and was rescued. He has a broken canine and slightly crooked jaw but his quality of life is not affected (as per vet’s advice). Despite his sad past, Shadow is a very human-friendly and playful cat who loves playing with teaser toys and chilling by the window. He can get affectionate with his favourite human. Other times, he loves to jump, climb and explore so it is a must to fully catproof your home.
First-time cat parent or single-cat household is highly preferred. For those with existing cat(s), you will need to invest time and effort into a successful integration.
– A mix BSH/Persian
– Estimated 3 years young
– Sterilised (with no ear tip/tattoo), fiv/felv negative, vaccinated, dewormed, deflead and microchipped
– Your soulmate
Please take note of the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be financially stable, and able to provide Shadow with quality cat food, love and care
2. Meshing or installing cat-safe grilles (1.5 inch gap) is a must for windows/gates/balcony to prevent Shadow from escaping or falling from height again
3. Shadow must be kept strictly indoors but not confined to a room or a cage. Precautions must be taken when bringing Shadow out for walks (with leash and harness)
4. Shadow is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (yearly vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Your entire household must be onboard the idea of adopting Shadow (helper included)
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. A small adoption fee of $80 & lifetime commitment