|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Sunflower is sweet lap cat who loves cuddling and playtime. As Sunflower is playful and loves attention, she is best to be adopted to household with cat (playmate). If not, she can be adopted with Peecan at: https://www.catwelfare.org/wcbprofiles/peecan-the-little-playmate
Sunflower is a calico cat, commonly described at fortune cat. She has a nice long calico tail.
She is up for fostering or adoption.
She is sterilised and FIV FELV negative, and estimated to be around 8-9 months old. Do take note that young cat can be active and playful. Adopters have to be patient with young cats.
She was being abandoned outside a resident unit in a box.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Jiehui at 97110879.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits (pre-arranged) by fosterer/ rescuer when the cat is adopted.
- CWS Adoption guidelines apply