|Age||1 year(s) 8 month(s)|
|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Hello Everypawdy! I’m Chelsea! 😻 I was rescued in Bukit Panjang a few months ago with my kiddos. My kiddos have since weaned off me and went to their furver home. Now, I’m looking for a furever home. My foster mummy commented that i am a good mummy and took very good care of my four kits.
– Healthy 2 year old girl
– FELV/FIV Negative
– Litter trained
– Love hoomans! 💖
– I’m not crazy about other cats but I don’t mind being around them.
CWS adoption guidelines apply –
1) The cat must be kept strictly indoors. If the window and gate grilles are large enough to allow the cat to pass through, they must be meshed.
2)adoption fee of $60 apply
3) The adopter must be aware that they are to provide good quality food and take the cat for regular vet visits.
4) Please be aware that a cat is a lifetime commitment and adopter must provide it with a lifetime of love and care.
5) A house visit will be conducted. Adopter shld get consensus from other family members. Adopter is required to sign an adoption contract so you are aware of your continuing obligations.