|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Introducing the BANGLE kittens. Read carefully – they are not Bengals 🤨
Background story – Uncle was feeding a cat that appeared outside his house. She then disappeared for a while and when she returned, she brought her 5 kits with her. They were only days old. Though Uncle is a retiree, he pitied them and took them in to foster. Uncle will be keeping mama (who has just been sterilised) and one of her kits.
As such, the other 4 kittens are up for adoption in PAIRS. They will be rehomed as a pair as pictured. Details as follows:
Rum (male) & Gin (female)
Axl (male) & Rose (female)
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Age: 7 weeks old
Vet checked, 1st vaccination and deworming done
Please read the requirements below and contact me ONLY if you meet all of them.
1. House has to be completely cat proofed. All windows and gate have to be fully meshed or 1.5-inch grilles are acceptable.
2. They have to be kept strictly indoors. No roaming outdoors and no caging indoors.
3. They have to be sterilised at 5-6 months old. This is compulsory and I will be following up closely. Any excuse not to sterilise them will result in me taking them back.
4. Good kitten food (wet and dry) to be provided and water at all times.
5. Vet care when necessary.
6. Be financially independent to care for them for the next 15-20 years. Yes, kittens will eventually grow up .
7. A home assessment will be done before adoption and a visit/visits after adoption from time to time to check on their wellbeing.
8. An adoption contract will be signed with an adoption fee to help the uncle with the cost of their vet visit, food, etc.
Please contact me if you have any queries or would like to open your home and heart to them.
24th June update: Rum & Gin have been adopted! Please give their siblings Axl & Rose a home too!