|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
The rescue of the #SeaweedKitties took place when a dead kitten was discovered in an open carpark which led to the chance encounter of Nori, Wakame and Hijiki. We’re currently looking for a home for Nori as her kittens are already on home trial.
Mama Nori, the female tabby was found malnourished with her two kits but she’s now put on a nice amount of weight. If you ever want a dog-like cat, Nori would be purrfect for you. She’s chatty, loves human interaction & playtime and is sucha affectionate darling. If you allow her to sleep with you on the bed, she’ll cuddle up and sleep with you through the night. Nori is est. to be 1 yr old, sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed, fiv/felv negative, has no fleas/ticks/mites and is litter-trained. She eats both wet and dry cat food.
Given her temperament, Nori is suitable for first time cat owners as well. If you have a non-dominant an existing cat/pet, we can also arrange for a home trial to see if they’d get along.
If you can meet the adoption requirements set out below, please contact us either via Whatsapp/SMS 92965923 (no calls pls!) or DM Instagram @stardustfam
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment (15-20 years) with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing/Netting or installing small grilles (2-inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken if bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be fed good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.