Pledge your Support! Be a Member of the Cat Welfare Society!
A small amount every year goes a long way to help a cat. Pledging your support as a member also gives the Society a stronger voice for the cats of Singapore.
As a member, you will receive our Quarterly Mews in the mail, regular news from us and get priority bookings at our events.
A member of the Society also plays an important role at our Annual General Meeting (every June) where we elect our board of directors, review our financial information and make important decisions regarding the organisation. It is also the time of the year where cat people around Singapore get together to share stories and get to know one another.
Hey, it doesn’t hurt that we also have an exciting list of participating merchants who offer our members great deals for you and your cat!
Membership pledges are:
- Junior Member (Below 18 years) – $10
- Ordinary Member (18 – 59 years) – $40
- Senior Member (60 years and above) – $20
- Life Member – $400
How To Pledge Your Support
There are 2 ways in which you can sign up as a Cat Welfare Society member.
1. Go to one of the more than 300 AXS Stations located all over Singapore
- Click on the “Community” button, then on the Cat Welfare Society logo.
- The next screen should give you a choice of either to sign up as a member or to make a donation (you can also make a donation while signing up as a member).
- Click on the “Membership Sign Up” button and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Send a cheque or make a bank transfer
For cheques and postal orders
They should be made payable to:
Cat Welfare Society
and sent to:
Orchard Road Post Office P.O. Box 65 Singapore 912303
(Please indicate your name, address and contact details on the back of the cheque.)
For bank transfers
They can be made to:
Bank: DBS Current Account
Account name: Cat Welfare Society
Account number: 065 – 013507 – 8
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 065
Let our volunteer at [email protected] know you have made the transfer. They will get back to you within a week.
Have a query?
Kindly email [email protected]. Thank you for supporting the Cat Welfare Society!
Please note that the details provided in signing up as a member will be used by CWS’s staff and/or volunteers in the performance of their job functions.