Be a Member of the Cat Welfare Society
Your annual membership will go a long way to help us help our Singapore cats and indicates that you stand with us in our work and vision for a humane Singapore.
As a member, you will receive periodic updates from our team on what CWS has been up to and the future events. You will also play an important role at our Annual General Meeting where we elect our board of directors, review our financial information and make important decisions regarding the organisation. It is also the time of the year where cat people around Singapore get together to share stories and get to know one another.
We have two tiers of membership available:
- Ordinary Member – $40 per annum
- Life Member – $400 as a one-time payment
View our past years’ Annual Reports here.
There are 2 ways in which you can sign up as a Cat Welfare Society member.
1. Go to one of the more than 300 AXS Stations located all over Singapore
- Click on the “Community” button, then on the Cat Welfare Society logo.
- The next screen should give you a choice of either to sign up as a member or to make a donation (you can also make a donation while signing up as a member).
- Click on the “Membership Sign Up” button and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Send a cheque or make a bank transfer
For cheques and postal orders
They should be made payable to:
Cat Welfare Society
and sent to:
CAT WELFARE SOCIETY
My Mail Box 880225
(Please indicate your name, address and contact details on the back of the cheque.)
For bank transfers
They can be made to:
Bank: DBS Current Account
Account name: Cat Welfare Society
Account number: 065 – 013507 – 8
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 065
Once the payment has been made, please fill in the form below:
Have a query?
Kindly email email@example.com. Thank you for supporting the Cat Welfare Society!
Please note that the details provided in signing up as a member will be used by CWS’s staff and/or volunteers in the performance of their job functions.