We are a volunteer-run self-help network
Cat Welfare Society functions as a self-help network of dedicated volunteers, caregivers and fosterers who actively sterilise, rehome and rehabilitate thousands of cats in Singapore every year.
We encourage active citizen action
- through our sterilisation support programmes
- through responsible cat ownership
- through responsible community cat caregiving
- We encourage more people to do a part for the community cats in their estate
- We coordinate and share critical information amongst our caregiver network in Singapore
- We encourage humane government practices through engagement and education
Get In Touch
Email us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us button at the bottom right of our website pages.