Make a Donation
Thank you for your generosity! Your contribution will go a long way towards helping the community cats in Singapore.
Cat Welfare Society is registered charity and an Institute of Public Character (IPC) in SIngapore. Donations made to us are entitled to tax relief if tax details are submitted to us.
If you would like a tax deduction or a receipt for your donation - Please fill in details here. Request for tax deduction or a receipt MUST be made within the same calendar month of the donation. By providing your Tax Reference number (e.g. NRIC/FIN/UEN), the tax deduction for your donation will be automatically included in your tax assessment. You would not need to claim the deduction separately in your tax form.
- Please note that the CWS donation team is made up of volunteers and receipts are issued after 60 days from the date of the donation provided that the receipt is requested via the above link in the calendar month of the donation.
- Unless you are making a "Standing Order" donation, please note that you will need to fill out the form above every time you make a donation to receive a tax deduction.
There are a few ways in which you can donate to us:
DBS Current Account Account name: Cat Welfare Society
Account number: 065 - 013507 - 8
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 065
SWIFT/ BIC Code: DBSSSGSG (for remittances)
- Please consider using the "Standing Order" option (automated / fixed date transfer) to donate to us on a monthly-basis. This is the easiest and most convenient way to support our cause!
Cheque or Money Order:
Make a cheque or money order out to Cat Welfare Society and send it to:
Cat Welfare Society Orchard Road P.O. Box 65 Singapore 912303
- Please indicate your name, address and contact details on the back of the cheque.
Go to one of the 900 AXS Stations located around Singapore. (Locate the nearest AXS Station). Once there, you can use your NETS/ATM card or Cashcard to donate to Cat Welfare Society:
- 1. Click the “Community” button
- 2. Click the Cat Welfare Society logo.
- 3. From then on, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the donation.
By PayPal Automatic Monthly Transfer
Give a monthly donation to CWS via PayPal's automated function. Default donation set at S$10.00 a month. (3.9% + S$0.50 will go to PayPal for each transaction as admin fee)
By Credit / Debit Card via Giving.sg:
Donate through credit card (MasterCard, Visa) or direct debit (internet banking) at Giving.sg (3% admin fee and GST on this fee will go to Giving.sg)
By Standard Chartered Bank:
If you are a Standard Chartered Bank cardholder, we are listed under their online banking bill payment system whereby you can easily make your donation directly to the Cat Welfare Society through their online banking platform.