Time is of the essence. Act quickly to find your cat.
- Spend some time looking around your neighbourhood. Calling out to your cat may draw it out of its hiding place.
- Put up posters around your neighbourhood with your cat photo, last known sighting and your contact number.
- Call the AVA at 1800 476 1600 and SPCA at 62875355 to find out if your cat has been brought in there. If you live in an HDB estate, call your Town Council to see if they have recently trapped any cats. You can find your Town Council’s number at www.sgdi.gov.sg.
- Enlist members of the community to help you find your cat on
- You can also contact the following Lost and Found Service for help in looking for your cat
Tel: 9771 7614 (Sam)
Email: [email protected]
Take precautions to safeguard your cats.
We can’t stress enough the importance of keeping pet cats indoors. A roaming pet cat is more likely to be trusting and a lost pet cat may try to find a familiar place to hide like someone’s home, even if they don’t like cats. They may also become a victim of other cats that already sees the neighbourhood as their territory.
There are measures that can be taken to keep a cat safely indoors. Meshing options are available to suit your home.