|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Cutiepie #BebeBeet is looking for her forever home!
This formerly shy, 7-mth old torbie (tortie+tabby mixed like rojak) was rescued from an offshore island sometime in March. Through socialization efforts by her fosterer, Beetroot has blossomed into a sweet, affectionate and playful kitty. Beet is more play motivated than food motivated. She loves climbing on the cat tower in her foster home and playing with feather/wand toys. She’s also grown more accustomed to sitting on laps. Beet gets along well with both the cats and dog at the fosterer’s home.
Beetroot is healthy, sterilised (no eartip), microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed, revo-ed (no fleas/ticks/mites) and tested negative for FIV/FeLV. Beet is litter-trained (tofu litter) and, eats both wet and dry food.
For more pics/videos of Beetroot, check out #BebeBeet on IG.
If you’d like to give Beet a forever home and can meet the adoption criteria below, please Whatsapp/SMS to 92965923 or DM @stardustfam on Instagram.
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment (15-20 years) with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing/Netting or installing small grilles (1.5/2-inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken if bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.).
5. Cat must be fed good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only).
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.