|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Cutiepie #BebeBeet is looking for her forever home!
This formerly shy, 5-mth old torbie (tortie+tabby mixed like rojak) was rescued from an offshore island sometime in March. Through socialization efforts by her fosterer, Beetroot has blossomed into a sweet, affectionate and playful kitty. Beetroot enjoys sitting beside her fosterer in the foster room, coming to her to be “sayang” and having lotsa fun playing with the different toys provided for her. Beet has also met the fosterers’ cats & dog and so she’d be fine going to homes with existing pets as long as the integration is done properly and slowly.
Beetroot has gone for a general health check where she has been vaccinated, dewormed, revo-ed (no fleas/ticks/mites) and tested negative for FIV/FeLV. Beet is litter-trained (tofu litter) and, eats both wet and dry food.
For more pics/videos of Beetroot, check out #BebeBeet on IG.
If you’d like to give Beet a forever home and can meet the adoption criteria below, please Whatsapp/SMS to 92965923 or DM @stardustfam on Instagram.
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment (15-20 years) with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing/Netting or installing small grilles (1.5/2-inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken if bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat must be sterilised and microchipped by 6 months or earlier if cat goes on heat. Rescuer will take the cat back if sterilisation is not done timely.
5. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.).
6. Cat must be fed good quality cat food.
7. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only).
8. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.