Ashlee Bluebell was given up by her ex owners and put up on sale on Carousell after they realise she is no longer cute. If u ask me, it is a lame excuse. A pet is a lifetime commitment and if one really dont want to commit, please dont even start to think about having a pet. Ashlee is only about 1 year, sterilised, FIV/FELV negative is ready for her forever home.
Ashlee suits a family with 1 calm but preferably older cat than her,so that Ashlee can learn her manners. Ashlee is not destructive but she may bully the resident cat if the other is too timid. Ashlee needs an experience cat owners who can accept the fact that she does play bite, she likes to sleep with you, she loves attention from you, etc. First time cat owners are also applicable but they need to understand that a cat will jump, scratch, meow, playbite, etc. IF they are scare of all these, Ashlee may not not suit.
You can follow Ashlee on instagram https://www.instagram.com/ashleethatsme_sg/
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Dayne at 94528868.
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.