|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
Please read this carefully before inquiring about Ashley’s adoption 🙂
2 years old Ashley abandoned in a housing estate. She is in foster care currently.
Here is what her foster parents have to say about her.
If you are looking for a cat who sits in your lap, loves to be carried or draped around your shoulders or who wants to near you all the time, then Ashley is NOT your cat.
If you are looking for a cat who is affectionate, friendly and independent, she may be your cat, She generally does not jump on kitchen counters, sit on your keyboard when you are trying to type.
Ashley loves to play first thing in the morning and in the evening. If playtime is not initiated, Ashey may initiate through play bite (biting that does not bite through the skin). Hence she is NOT SUITABLE FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS.
She will thrive in a single cat household as she prefers to be an apple of her hooman’s eyes. She is not suited to be in household with existing pets.. However, if you have a mature, calm and independent cat and willing to integrate slowly, we can consider. She requires an experienced caregiver, hence not suitable for first time owners.
Ashley is tested negative for felv and fiv, sterilized, vaccinated, defled. There is an adoption fee of $100 + vet bills. Vet bills will be presented to potential adopter. She is currently on a mix of good quality wet and dry food.
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please June at 91721410. No calls and sms please.
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.
- Home trial of 2 months before we can formalize the adoption process. Adoption contract has to be signed