Boyboy the oriental mix tabby cat was rescued by senior rescuer Aunty Alice after he was abandoned by his ex owners. Boyboy was terrorized by other community cats in the past and had suffered injuries as a result. Seeing that he is scared and shy, Aunty Alice decides to rescue him in the hope of finding a new home for her. However, Alice’s health has deteriorated and is not able to actively find a home for Boyboy.It is important for potential adopter to be patient with Boyboy and to let him bloom into the confident boy that he is.
BoyBoy is however only suitable for one cat family as he can’t get along with other cats. He is a laid back cat and likes to sleep a lot. He loves head and body rubs. He also loves to circle round peoples’ legs and rub them with his head.
If you are a genuine adopter and if you can accept the below criteria, do contact Aunty Alice at 9149 6338
- Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- Cat must be kept INDOORS
- Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
- Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.