|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Heidi and Hillary were trapped from a office area in the west. They are currently in a boarding facility. Initially both sisters were hostile and now boarder only has praises for the two shy but manja gals.
We dont know much about their past but we are looking forward to helping them to find a loving home for the rest of their lives.
You can send a WhatsApp to 9689 0460 and quote Heidi or Hillary to find out more.
Please take note of the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing or installing small grilles (1.5inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken when bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be given good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee.