|Age||2 year(s) 6 month(s)|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Nutmeg (Ginger, M) and Clove (Tortoiseshell, F) are 2.5 year old siblings who were abandoned by their previous adopter after staying with them for more than 2 years.
They are both a little skittish, but warms up quickly with a good brushing and care. Nutmeg is the calm brother, who loves relaxing under sun while watching the world go by. Clove is a little bit anxious with new people, but very affectionate to those she trusts.
They are to be adopted together, and not suited for households with existing cats.
First time owners are welcome, but you would need to be patient to win over their trust that has been broken by their previous family.
They have been vaccinated, sterilised and tested as FIV/FeLV Negative.
The following guidelines must be strictly followed:
- They must be kept strictly indoors, meaning all your windows and gate must be secured with mesh.
- Primary adopter should be financially stable, and every member of the household should be agreeable to the adoption.
- They must be provided good quality food and regular vet care.
- Adoption house visit, fees and contract apply
If you are interested, please fill in this adoption questionnaire.
- Preliminary review via whatsapp/email
- Potential Adopters visit the fosters to meet the cats
- If potential adopter is interested to adopt the cats, they are to cat proof their house (meshing of windows/gates)
- Foster to do a house visit to ensure that the potential adopter’s house is cat proofed
- If everything is in place, potential adopters can make final preparations to welcome cats (purchase food, litter, etc)
- Transfer of cats would be made, adoption contract signed, and adoption fees paid
- Foster and adopters to keep in touch for any questions/issues that might arise.