|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Poki was abandoned by his ex-owner when they shifted. He has been living as a stray for 1-2 years. Couple of months ago, the estate where Poki lived had several cases of cats being brutally attacked by the stray dogs. Worried for his safety, we decided to get him a furever home.
Poki is playful yet calm, extremely responsive to teasers or feathers. He is affectionate towards human, not wary of strangers. Poki is neutered with tipped ears, FIV/FELV negative, had completed his vaccination. He is litter trained and grooming him is fuss-free. Poki’s liver marker is slightly high but he has recovered and is at normal range now. He is on liver supplements now. Adopter needs to be cautious of his diet, continue with the supplements and follow up with annual routine check.
Poki is suitable for 1st time owner or multi-cats household. However, the latter requires slow integration. If you can fulfil the below criteria, please Whatsapp (ONLY) to 96918548
1) Must allow Pre and Post home visits with appointment.
2) House must be fully meshed/cat proofed (Meshing/Netting or installing grill of 1.5 inch gap).
3) Keep POKI strictly indoor ONLY.
4) Cat must be fed with quality wet and dry food.
5) Cat must be given the necessary vet care when needed.
6) Fill up an adoption questionnaire.
7) Signing of adoption contract and adoption fee applies.
8) CWS Adoption guidelines apply.