|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Pumpkin had a facial wound after being returned to his community on the offshore island, post-sterilisation and so, he was re-rescued. He now resides in a boarding facility where he’s furriendly to both cats and hoomans alike while waiting for a home of his own.
Young-ish (est 1-2 yr old), Pumpkin loves play, affection and making furriends (in no particular order). Pumpkin is healthy, sterilised, microchipped, fully vaccinated, fiv/felv negative, dewormed and litter-trained.
With his extroverted purrsonality, we think he’d be great for both first-time owners or homes with existing cats/pets. A home trial can be arranged for homes with existing cats/pets.
Contact us via WA/SMS 92965923 (no calls pls!) or IG @stardustfam if you can meet the adoption criteria below:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment (15-20 years) with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing/Netting OR installing small grilles (1.5/2-inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept indoors only and not in a cage.
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.).
5. Cat must be fed good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional post-adoption visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only).
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay a small adoption fee to offset part of the vet costs incurred. Vet bills and documentation will be handed over upon signing of the adoption contract.