|Looking for||Adopt or Foster|
|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
1 year old Scallop was born in a high risk industrial area. Thankfully she has a roof over her head and thriving in foster care.
Scallop is an extremely sweet and affectionate girl. She will kiss her caregiver’s forehead and hair. She will use paw to ‘sayang’ her caregiver face as a form of affection and love. She loves to sit beside her favourite hooman.
Scallop has been tested negative for felv & fiv, sterilized and vacciinated. She is litter trained and on a good quality wet and dry food.
She is not suitable to be in a single cat household. She will thrive in a dual cat household. If you do not have an existing cat, we will recommend her to pair her up with Marble
If you are a genuine adopter and agreeable to the following, please June at 91721410. No calls and sms please.
- Primary adopter must be financially stable as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
- No adoptions on behalf please. Please get the primary adopter to contact directly
- Cat must be kept strictly INDOORS
- Installation of meshing and/or appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates. Please note that only magic seal is allowed for magnetic mesh.
- Good quality wet & dry food must be fed to the cat
- Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
- Adoption fees to cover her medical cost which includes FIV/FELV, vaccines, deworm, deflea. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies
- Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by fosterer when the cat is adopted.