|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
Shaun and Sandy didnt have a good start in their life. They were born on the busy streets in Singapore but was fortunate to be saved by Aunty Alice. Aunty Alice had also managed to save their mommy and another sibling who were lucky to be adopted out. However, when Sandy was rescued, her tail was injured very badly. It’s skin was ripped off and blood was dripping from it. As the tail can no longer be saved, it had to be amputated.
Shaun and Sandy are very bonded and they must be adopted in pair. Both of them had been sterilized, vacinnated and dewormed. Shaun is like the perfect gentleman with a permanent mustache whereas Sandy has a coat which look like a bengal tabby mix. Sandy is very shy so adopters must be patient with her.
Cats, like humans, need time to accept change, but with lots of TLC and patience, they will be the perfect companions for you. Serious adopters to take note of the following requirements :
Please read the following adoption requirements before making contact:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as keeping a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Cat must be kept INDOORS only.
3. Meshing and/or installing appropriate grilles is a must for windows/gates.
4. Cat must be fed good quality wet & dry food.
5. Cat must be given the necessary vet care as and when needed (eg annual vaccination & check-ups).
6. Adoption fee & signing of adoption contract applies.
7. Allowing a pre-adoption home visit and periodic home visits by rehomer/ fosterer when the cat is adopted.
If you are serious in providing a lifetime commitment and home for both Shaun and Sandy, please contact Aunty Alice at 91496338