|Breed||Domestic Short Hair|
🖤 ADOPTION NOTICE 🖤
Ella is a lucky girl! In January this year she was brought to the vet by her owners to be euthanised because they were leaving Singapore. Thankfully, the awesome doctor there didn’t agree with this decision and pleaded with the owners for some time for this girl to be rehomed.
So, here she is! Sweet and affectionate. Her purrs are so loud, you almost gotta put on ear plugs! And l believe it’s her way of saying THANK YOU for letting her live. And we too are thankful that she is alive, happy and well.
Ella, is 2 years old. Spayed, vaccinated in January and is tested negative for FIV/FELV. She doesn’t demand much, a little bit of playtime, some love, a small corner in your home, is all she ask for.
Ella is a 100% strictly indoor cat and the home she goes to has to be cat proofed. CWS regulation and strict adoption screening applies.
If you think you are able to give Ella a forever home, drop me a message and tell me abit about yourself and why you would like to adopt her. Thank you!
Please take note of the following adoption requirements before contacting us:
1. Primary caregiver/adopter must be a working adult as having a cat is a lifetime commitment with financial responsibilities.
2. Meshing or installing small grilles (1.5inch gap) is a must for windows/gates to prevent the cat from escaping or falling from height.
3. Cat must be kept 100% indoors but not in a cage. Please ensure precautions are taken when bringing the cat out for walks etc. (leash and harness please!).
4. Cat is to be given necessary vet care as and when needed (vaccinations, check-ups etc.)
5. Cat must be given good quality cat food.
6. To allow a pre-adoption home visit and occasional visits by fosterer/rescuer (by appointment only)
7. To sign the adoption contract and pay an adoption fee of $80.