Position of Programme Manager
We are looking for a passionate, socially-minded self-starter to manage our current and upcoming programmes in Sembawang-Nee Soon.
This is a full-time position with CPF. This person must have a deep love for cats, people and community, who wants to see the estate become a model for responsible, socially conscious and harmonious living for cat owners, caregivers and other residents.
What we are looking for:
Diploma and above 2 years working experience
Passion for connecting with people and communities
Passion for animal welfare
Self-starter, works independently
Good writing and communication skills
Experience with MS Office (Word, PPT and Excel essential)
Willing to work evenings and weekends
Scope of works
* Central contact point for Town Council, HDB & NEA officers.
* Engagement of community stakeholders.
* Coordination between officers, volunteers and caregivers for the resolution of cat-related issues.
* Conduct home visits and provide cat ownership advice and counseling when necessary. Administration
* Oversee and monitor a registration database and programme.
* Provide quarterly reporting. Education * Coordinate training sessions for officers, volunteers and caregivers.
* Organise roadshows and outreach programmes.
* Design and disseminate pertinent information to cat owners, residents, caregivers and volunteers. Interested applicants, please submit your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 Oct 2012.